Despite the fact that release systems have become faster, the procedures involved in clearing your goods through Pakistan Customs (WEBOC) can begin well before the arrival of your merchandise – and they can sometimes end only much later. JN International acts in your best interest to effect the release of your shipments, so that you can move forward, without having to worry about the administrative and logistical tasks of clearing your goods through Pakistan Customs.
The customs broker is a licensed specialist of operations and obligations pertaining to Pakistan Customs laws and regulations on imports. In order to face the complexity of customs compliance and to save time and money, businesses often delegate the logistical and administrative tasks of customs clearance to an experienced customs broker, such as JN International.
- Release of goods at all Pakistan ports of entry
- Release of goods stored in customs
- In-Bond Cargo Movement
- Knowledge of the documentary requirements specific to certain Pakistani agencies and departments (Food and Drug Administration, Department of Transportation, Federal Communications Commission, etc.) and products subject to special import measures (Anti-dumping/Countervailing Case Restrictions)
- Verification and presentation of import documents
- Temporary imports
- Determination of tariff classification, of the applicable rates and of your goods’ value for duty
- Preparation and presentation of entry paperwork
Quick, Effective and Personalized Clearence:
We make sure or we ensure that your goods are cleared as quickly as possible.
Our qualified staff will see to it that all of our clients’ expectations, as well as the Pakistan government’s many requirements, are met.
To ensure the accuracy and uniformity of your customs entries, we have developed computerized profiles for our clients. This way, we are assured that your entry information is consistently applied.
More About Custom Brokerage
We communicate electronically with the Pakistan Customs Network through PACCS (Pakistan Customs Computerized System) and WEBOC (Web Based One Custom). This computer network transmits pertinent information on your goods to customs, for entry and compliance purposes.
- 2nd Floor, Building 37th (Rafay Plaza), Main Commercial (Markaz), Adyala Road, Gulshanabad, Rawalpindi - Pakistan 46000
Mobile : +92-333-3737573
Telephone : +92-51-2314178
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : http://www.jn-intl.com
- Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM