Vehicle Mounted GPU 60KVA
60KVA Ground Power Unit (GPU) can be used as a Mobile Power Source for aircraft startup and to carry out maintenance / servicing of aircraft. This document explains general and technical specifications of 60KVA GPU, manufactured by NexTek Service. Since this is an indigenous product, variants suiting the requirements can easily be provided. Generator Unit:
- Engine : Cummins 4BTA3.9 or any other, suiting clients’ requirement.
- Alternator: Marathon USA. The final output is 115/200 VAC, 400Hz, 3-phase, 4-wire, MIL-STD 704E compliant.
AC Generating System
- Voltage: 3 Phase 115/200 V
- Rated Load Capacity: 173 Amp
- Frequency: 400 Hz
- Power factor: 0.8
- Voltage regulation:<0.5% for balanced load and up to 30% unbalanced load
- Voltage recovery: ∆U <8% and rec. time <10 ms at 100% load change
- Phase angle symmetry:120° ± 1° for balanced load, 120° ± 2° for 30% unbalanced load
- 28 VDC, 800Amps continuously
- 1200 A for 30 seconds
- 1800 A for 10 seconds
- 2100 A for 5 seconds
- 2400 A for 2 second
- In country spares/technical support shall be provided for next 10 years
- Comprehensive list of spares required for overhauling of GPU will be provided
DC Generating System
Spares / Technical Support:
The total weight of the GPU is around 2100kg.
Download PDF Catalogue
Click the download button below to download complete product catalogue.Download PDF