AM-80 Flipping Target
AM Target system is our flagship product. It is the target system for small arms live firing exercises, applicable for various types of weapons and ammunitions such as rifles, carbines, machine guns, and pistols. The targets are computerized controlled to be raised and lowered sequentially according to pre-defined programs. Also, each target can operate as stand-alone unit.
- Mechanical unit to flip 5 target boards simultaneously. Each board is 75cm (30") apart. Number of boards and spacing can be customized.
- Flipping time from show to hide position, and vice versa, is within a second.
- Controlled remotely from target controller, both manual and programmed control.
- Operates by electric motor, powered from 220V AC mains.
- Designed to operate outdoor, weatherproof.
- Expansion connector provided, for optional flash or lamp unit.
- Size approx. 80cm x 360cm x 100cm (32"x142"x39") (WxLxH).
- Main unit made of aluminium and stainless steel, with hot dip galvanized stand.
- With rubber wheels for easy transportation. Easy to operate and maintenance.
- Dust Proof Casing
- Water Proof Casing
AM-Target systems have been in service for the Royal Thai Army and in our neighbor countries for many years now.
Download PDF Catalogue
Click the download button below to download complete product catalogue.Download PDF